Asus ROG Keris RGB
Click Image for Gallery
- The ROG Keris boasts the new ROG Micro Switch with a 70M-click lifespan and gold-plated electro-junction for improved durability and longevity. Strict ROG manufacturing standards ensure each individual switch is inspected and sorted, with both left and right switches paired to keep force deviation between +/- 5 gf for a consistent click feel.
- ROG worked with professional gamers during the design phase, using their feedback to create a gaming mouse with exceptional ergonomics. The resulting shape finds the sweet spot, providing a comfortable grip and exceptional control.
- Improved ROG Paracord — an extremely flexible and lightweight cable designed to minimize snags and maximize movement. Plus, the raised port design of ROG Keris provides space between the cable and mousing surface to reduce cable drag and noise.
- A DPI On-The-Scroll feature enables mouse sensitivity adjustments without having to access the menus. Just press and hold the DPI button and spin the scroll wheel to change sensitivity levels. Alternatively, clicking the button cycles through the four DPI levels.
- After a series of tests, the ROG design team determined that mouse feet and directionality affect glide more than size. The 100% Teflon (PTFE) mouse feet on ROG Keris are rounded and 25% smoother than those found on other gaming mice to ensure an effortless glide across any surface.(Chemicy Gaming)