Click Image for Gallery
The j5create USB-C™ to M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure easily connects the M.2 NVMe SSD to a USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 PC for file backup, disk upgrade, disk clone, data recovery and storage expansion. Compatible with 4 different sizes, M.2 NVMe SSD 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 (M Key) solid state drivers. Super-fast read & write up to 900 Mbps. Perfect for PCs with no M.2 socket available.
Quick and easy installation, just use the included rubber fasteners to secure your M.2 SSD drives on to the board. No need for screws and screwdrivers. The case is made of smooth aluminum for heat dissipation. The aluminum shell has two side vent holes that are designed to enhance the cooling effect.
With its blue LED indicator, you can easily see the status of this M.2 case. A constant light indicates device connection and a flashing light indicates data transmission.
Compatible with Windows®, macOS®, Linux® and Chrome OS™. Plug and play, no driver required. A perfect companion for your laptop while on-the-go! Includes a USB-C™ cable. Slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, and it’s portable and easy-to-carry.
- Supports NVMe SSD and is compatible with USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 USB™ 3.1 Gen 2, 10 Gbps speeds
- The rubber retention peg can be adjusted to match any kind of M.2 NVMe SSD, including: 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 (M-Key)
- Supports fast read & write up to 900 Mbps
- Quick installation, assemble without using screws
- Compatible with Windows®, macOS®, Linux® and Chrome OS™, no driver required