Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Dual Throttle
Click Image for Gallery
- Dual replica throttles 3D magnetic sensors on the 2 throttles allow you to enjoy surgical precision that stays razor sharp over time; USB connection with upgradable firmware
- Dual throttles, featuring a Metal hand rest, Locking system, Adjustable friction system, Realistic IDLE detent with "Pull & Push inches system, Realistic and disengage able AFTERBURNER detent, and Realistic pressure on buttons and switches.
- There are 17 action buttons in total plus one mouse hat with push button plus one 8 way "point of view inches hat; a weighted base (over 6.5 lbs.) is incorporated underneath the throttles
- Programming software: T.A.R.G.E.T. (Thrust master Advanced programming Graphical Editor) is available for free at Thrust master's support website. It lets you test, configure and program Thrust master controllers using the "Drag and Drop inches principle
- U.S. Air Force licensed A 10C dual replica throttles + built in replica control panel, for use with PC flight simulation software and games; Officially licensed by the U.S. Air Force; PC compatible (Windows 8/7/Vista/XP).(Chemicy Gaming)