Click Image for Gallery
The JCA366 USB-C™ to 4-port HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter functions as an external video card for your Mac® or PC. It gives you the ability to add four additional monitors/displays through your USB-C™ port.
This is the perfect alternative to a costly video card. With the JCA366, you can quickly install the driver with a simple USB-C™ plug-in. Then connect your device to your monitors using HDMI™ cables, and you have just created a new visual environment in seconds.
With this multi-monitor adapter, you can extend your desktop across multiple displays and clone one screen onto another, in addition to having individual applications displayed on each monitor.
- Supports 4 display modes: Extended, Primary, Mirror, and Rotation Mode. *Functions limited by operating system
- Increase productivity: Multitask with a larger landscape/desktop space. Move and view your large spreadsheets across four screens without overlapping windows. Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time to enhance productivity from standard business applications.
- 1080P HDMI™ resolution with stereo audio: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, with 1080P Video Playback; display rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°. 4 HDMI™ ports simultaneously support 48 kHz imbedded audio.
- No external power required: USB™ powered with SuperSpeed USB™ 3.0, 5 Gbps
- Multitask effectively: Great for multitasking in a wide variety of applications including phone centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc. Efficient for editing documents on one screen and researching reference materials on the other.