Razer Seiren X Quartz
Click Image for Gallery
- Using a supercardioid pickup pattern, sound is recorded at a tighter angle. This reduces unwanted background noise and allows you to deliver your voice loud and clear to your audience, so they never miss a single message.
- When things get exciting, accidental knocks and bumps happen. When that happens, the built-in shock mount dampens vibrations to help protect your stream against sound anomalies.
- Most professional microphones sound great, but tend to be obstructive and too bulky for desks with limited space. Thanks to its compact and sleek form factor, the Razer Seirēn X delivers a superior audio broadcasting experience while remaining as subtle as possible.
- As a condenser mic, the Razer Seirēn X has extended frequency and transient response, which swiftly picks up different levels of sound. This allows the mic to pick up a wider range of nuances so your voice is clearly and precisely captured—making your stream more professional-sounding.
- It’s crucial to be able to constantly monitor yourself in real time while streaming so that you can hear what your audience is hearing. With zero latency monitoring, you don’t hear the echo effect that trips you up mid-stream.
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz